GUIDELINES IN THE PREPARATION OF TERMS OF REFERENCE
- In the briefing kit, you will find two sets of case files containing a Complaint, Answer, Plaintiff’s Judicial Affidavit and Defendant’s Judicial Affidavit. The first set for Declaration of Nullity of Deed of Absolute Sale (Dela Cruz vs. Santos) contains a sample Terms of Reference. The second set for Payment of Sum of Money is the assigned case.
- Kindly draft a Terms of Reference for the assigned case.
The Terms of Reference contains the following:
- Summary of Admitted Facts
- Fidelity of the Attached Copies
- Summary of Plaintiff’s Evidence
- Summary of Defendant’s Evidence
- Factual Issues
- Legal issues
- List of witnesses
- You may use the template provided to draft the Terms of Reference.