In view of the declaration that the Philippines is now in a state of public health emergency due to COVID-19, the Supreme Court Public Information Office will indefinitely suspend its court tours until further notice.
Atty. Brian Keith F. Hosaka
Assistant Court Administrator and Chief,
Public Information Office
- Be prepared to pass through security screening at the lobby as your point of entry. All items must be screened by the Security Guard on duty.
- Be prepared to pass through security screening at the lobby as your point of entry. Submit your bags and other belongings to the security guards on duty for inspection.
- Wearing of school identification cards (IDs) of student visitors is strictly implemented. No ID, No Entry. Other visitors must surrender their IDs to the security guard on duty in exchange for a visitor ID. Please wear your IDs at all times.
- Observe proper attire. Shorts, miniskirts, sleeveless tops, and other inappropriate attires are strictly prohibited. Wearing of hats and slippers is also not allowed. Keep in mind that the Supreme Court is the highest court of the land. Hence, let us show respect to the institution.
- Please observe proper decorum at all times, as chambers of the Supreme Court Justices are adjacent to the tour areas.
- Audio/video recording is not allowed during the film showing.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the building.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the tour areas.
- Sitting on the Justices’ seats inside the En Banc Session Hall is not allowed.