|For questions related to published decisions, resolutions and other general information about the Supreme Courtfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|For comments or questions on lawyers, judges and non-judge judiciary workers (which will be referred to the appropriate offices)||email@example.com|
|For invitations for the Chief Justices, the Senior Associate Justice and the Associate Justices of the Court to conferences and forums (which will be referred to the appropriate Chambers)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|For feedback on the website and its email@example.com|
|For questions, requests, comments on all other matters not covered by the above, including request for court firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Please continue to @SCPh_PIO us on twitter but we hope that you will please understand that we do not follow other accounts and will not answer questions through twitter due to the constraints imposed by brevity.|
|It is our hope that we can better serve you in this way. Thank you for your continued support and feedback.|
Separate Concurring Opinion
Temporary Restraining Order
Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry, et al. Vs. Department of Energy, et al.
The legal fees to be collected in cases of liquidation of solvent juridicial debtors, liquidation of insolvent juridicial and individual deptors, conversion from rehabilitaion to liquidation proceedings, suspension of payments of insolvent individual debtors and petitions in an out of court restructuring agreement provided under A.M. Nos. 12-12-11-SC and 15-04-06-SC
Amendment of A.M. No. 03-03-03-SC, dated June 17, 2003, for the expansion of the coverage of cases cognizable by the special commercial courts to inclue all cases on insolvency and liquidation under the FRIA
Proposed Rules on E-Filing & Proposed Rule for the Efficient Use of Paper
A.M. No. 10-3-7-SC / A.M. No. 11-9-4-SC
1 - ALL SAINTS' DAY
- Hon. Manuel G. Araullo is appointed as 3rd Chief Justice in 1921
- The Labor Code takes effect in 1974
2 - Proclamation No. 269, s. 2017 declares November 2, 2018 as an additional special non-working day.
4 - The Sedition Law is passed by the Philippine Commission in 1901 (Act 292)
6 - The Court of Land Registration is established and a new notarial system is instituted in 1902 (Land Registration Act)
9 – In 2002, the Court’s 74th Associate Justice and its 11th Chief Justice, Hon. Querube C. Makalintal, passed away.
11 - Spanish surnames for Filipinos are decreed by Governor General Narciso Claveria in 1849
- The first election for local officers and eight senators under the Republic is held in 1947
13 - The Supreme Court issues A.M. No. 11-9-4-SC or the Efficient Use of Paper Rule in 2012
15 - The Commonwealth Government is inaugurated in 1935
- The Rule on Violence Against Women and Their Children takes effect in 2004
- In 1947, the Supreme Court holds that under the 1935 Constitution, aliens may not acquire private or public agricultural lands, including “residential lands” in G.R. No. L-630 (Krivenko v. Register of Deeds)
18 - The Office of the Court Administrator is created in 1975 (PD 828)
19 - Chief Justice Felix V. Makasiar retires in 1985
20 – In 1915, the Court’s 85th Associate Justice and 14th Chief Justice, Hon. Felix V. Makasiar, was born.
- Hon. Ramon C. Aquino is appointed as 15th Chief Justice in 1985
- In 2003, the Court’s 110th Associate Justice and 17th Chief Justice, Hon. Pedro L. Yap, passed away.
23 - The Amended Rules of Procedure for Small Claims Cases take effect in all first-level courts except the Shari'a Circuit Courts in 2009
27 – In 1989, the Court’s 82nd Associate Justice and 16th Chief Justice, Hon. Claudio S. Teehankee, passed away.
29 - The Revolutionary Congress approves the Malolos Constitution in 1898
30 - BONIFACIO DAY
- In 1928, the Court’s 112th Associate Justice and 19th Chief Justice, Hon. Andres R. Narvasa, was born.
- Chief Justice Andres R. Narvasa retires in 1998
- Hon. Hilario G. Davide, Jr. is appointed as 20th Chief Justice in 1998
For the Information and Guidance